Friday, January 20, 2012

No news is no news

Since there are people who follow the blog that want to know what our status is, I'll update the blog.
No, we do not have travel approval yet. It is 24 days and still nothing. I realize that doesn't seem very long to some, but each day of this TA wait is slow torture. Waking up with high hopes, jumping in excitement every time my phone beeps, seeing it's not from our agency and trying to tell myself it's still early, minutes ticking by with nothing, 4 o clock coming and realizing that once more it is not our day. Not to mention, each day that goes by can delay our leaving by a week or more.
Please don't tell me that it'll be worth it or that it will come soon so hang in there. I am aware that this will be over eventually, but I am in the midst of this personal hell and it wont go away. I don't want sympathy, I don't want platitudes, I just want my travel approval.
If it doesn't come on Monday, we hit Chinese New Year and won't get it until early February. I don't even want to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment