Monday, January 30, 2012

We're going to China!

We found out this morning that we have a confirmed Consulate appointment for February 23rd! Because this typically takes place at the end of the trip, they work backward from there. I have spent the last 5 hours going back and forth with travel agents, my agency, and Kevin to get flights figured out and debate the pros and cons of a bassinet seat vs. buying Nora her own seat.

So, without further ado, we will be leaving for China on the evening of February 7th! Yup, a week from tomorrow. I should probably get off the computer and get some stuff done! I'll post our itinerary once it is finalized. In the meantime, allow me to say WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I second your wooooooohooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yeah, that is FANTASTIC!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the happy dance in my kitchen where the neighbors can totally see me and I didn't care one bit! W00t!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, not to be all mommyjackingish, but this is really the only thing that is keeping me from going into a severe depression right now- I am absolutely head over hills excited for you three. I cannot wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete