Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photos from Day Seven





Here are some photos as promised from yesterday, including our new reusable Walmart bag and the toys we picked up.  I'm happy to report that after a very turbulent evening, Nora and Jen both crashed and slept better than they ever have.  Jen finally got to take a shower this morning with the baby in the tub and is feeling like a new woman.

Things are going well now... Nora is happy most of the time and loves to play.  Today we will go visit the Zhenghou cultural museum, hopefully we can learn some more about the province where our daughter comes from. Zaijian!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for sleep! I hope you all had a great day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for showers and bath time! I love all of these pics, she is so beautiful. I hope today goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so incredibly beautiful. I am glad you bought these toys and will have them for her.

    ReplyDelete